Young Living Essential Oils - Make Your Own Bath Bombs!
We love our Young Living range of essential oils and products and often replace store brought items full of nasties with great goodies we make at home ourselves. Plus often the prices are cheaper too and the kids have lots of fun making these.
Our basic recipe is:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup natrasorb
- 2 tablespoons carrier oil of your choice, I use fractionated coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of water - more if needed
- 2 - 5 drops of Young Living essential oils
1. Combine baking soda, epsom salts, corn flour and natrasorb in a large bowl and mix until all combined.
2. In a small bowl combine the oil and water and stir well with a whisk. Add essential oils.
3. Whisk the dry wet ingredients into the dry ingredients a couple of drops at a time until they resemble bread crumbs. Lastly mix in the citric acid and mix well.
4. When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bomb mixture dry out.
Essential oil ideas!
Cedarwood and Vetiver
Bergamot and Lavender
Your own homemade essential oil bath bombs are a great way to relax in the tub after a long day of dealing with the joys of motherhood!